Group Health Insurance plans for GA
What is Group health Insurance?
- Health insurance purchased through a group that exists for some purpose other than buying insurance, such as a workplace, labor union, or professional association.
- Health coverage offered through a group, usually an employer or organization, to a group of people. Group plans spread the cost among the members of the group, enabling such plans to typically cost less per person and offer broader coverage than individual health insurance plans.
- Health insurance written on a number of people under a single master policy, issued to their employer or to an association with which they are affiliated.
Health coverage based on a collection of people, whether assembled by an organization or a business. The cost is spread out among the members of the group. ...
Organizations in Georgia are under tremendous pressure to control health care costs, communicate their plan features and ensure legislative and regulatory compliance—all while offering competitive life and health insurance benefits to engage and retain their employees. Often, already slim HR staff, burdened by administrative activities, cannot focus on strategic planning.
How can First National Insurance Group Help?
First National Insurance Group have found that a health and benefits plan must:
- Align with business objectives.
- Be built around the best contract terms and pricing, service deliverables, executive meetings and other milestones. The plan must consider the organization’s philosophy and culture, service calendar, pre-renewal and renewal process and stewardship review.
- Be managed using a combination of network discounts, multiyear guarantees, administration, and competitive pressures and performance guarantees. First National Insurance Group has tools to support these objectives.
- Incorporate employee perspective on usage, streamlining information, communication and advocacy. First National Insurance Group suite of services for Small to mid-sized organizations includes online employee decision-making and plan information, call center advocacy, employee surveys, contribution and plan modeling and elective benefits.
First National Insurance Group has Group Insurance Solutions for your business and as your business expands, First National Insurance Group can provide a Group Health Insurance policy contract at the best comprehensive rates anywhere in the State.
For more information on Group Health Insurance contact, First National Insurance Group at 770-513-2264 or fill out our online form above for your FREE Group Health Insurance Quote.
First National Insurance Group has the most affordable Group Life & Health Insurance, we can write Lawrenceville Group Life & Health Insurance, Smyma Group Life & Health Insurance, Roswell Group Life & Health Insurance, Marietta Group Life & Health Insurance, and all of Georgia,online Group Life & Health Insurance quotes Available.